From inspiration to reality
Covid-19 update - Following advice from the Government, and the Landscape Institute I have adapted my landscape design process. I can still carry out all of my tasks some remotely, including virtual meetings - please do get in touch to find out more.
I offer a personal, flexible service, working closely with my clients to listen and develop the most suitable competitive service package to help realise your vision.
My portfolio illustrates the range of sectors I have experience in - from learning environments to garden design. I have a proven track record with planning applications for housing and office developments.
I provide a full range of landscape architectural Services:
- Masterplanning and Urban Design
- Site Assessment - analysis of landscape and visual aspects of a site and in that context impact of proposed development
- Concept and sketch design development
- Landscape planning - preparation of Design and Access Statements and Landscape and Habitat Management Plans
- Landscape Visual and Impact Assessment & Visual assessments to accompany planning applications
- Planting Design - planting specification and schedules
- Technical design - covering detailed hard and soft landscape elements
- Construction - preparation of working drawings and tender packages and then contract administration
- Landscape Aftercare & Management Design